[hylafax-users] Faxcover problem.

I have a long standing problem with making a fax cover sheet. It is
probably due to my poor understanding of postscript.

However, I have now been able to create a cover sheet in postscript
format that GhostView accepts as valid postscript format. The Hylafax
faq inspired me to use tgif to create an eps file of the cover sheet and
make_faxcover to convert it to a ps file. make_faxcover is supposed to
convert certain character strings into postscript variables, but
make_faxcover forgot to define the variables. After I found that out it
was easy to correct the faxcover.ps file to a valid postscript file
which ChostView would display and print correctly.

My problem now is that Hylafax cannot process this cover sheet. See
attachment for what I get back from Hylafax. I do hope someone can shed
some light on this. The cover sheet is rather large since it contains a
logo with many pixels. Maybe I should try to reduce the logo size or
perhaps Hylafax is not able at all to process images.

--
Regards,
Erik P. Olsen