Re: [hylafax-users] delete tiff after received and order by timestamp.

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:05:16 +0100, Meli Marco
<Marco.Meli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to insert in FaxDispatch a script that delete all the faxes
> that compliant the rules, es:
> case SENDER in
>        *12346*) SENDTO=abc.com;;       rm
> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/filename.tiif
>        *XXXXX*) SENDTO=abb.com;;       rm
> /var/spool/hylafax/recvq/filename.tiif
> esac

This won't work since the email is not yet sent at this time.
The received faxes are automatically deleted after sometime so why do
that anyway?
Maybe tweak the cron job which deletes the received faxes to do it for
newer faxes than default.

> Again I would like to save with timestamp format the the tiff in the recvq
> directory instead the sequence number.
> How can I do that?

Edit faxrcvd to change the way the fax is attached (force name, or
copy file to a new name and use that)

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx