[hylafax-users] Multi-Tech MT5634ZPX-PCI Usage Poll

Hello all,

Several of you have been seeing lockups with the MT5634ZPX-PCI modems. I would like to hear from all people that are using them to report on four things:

1. How many modems in the PC
2. Which models PCI or PCI-U and firmware versions you are running
3. Whether you are seeing lockups or not
4. What are the specs of the PC that the cards are in

Maybe from this list we can get an idea of what is in common about the users having problems.

Thanks,

Steve Tuckner
Multi-Tech Systems

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions