[hylafax-users] R: R: attached tiff 0 size

Hi Bodo,
It works with the followings parameters:
	SENDTO=FaxMaster;	# by default email to FaxMaster
	FILETYPE=tif;               # in TIFF format
	MIMENCODE=/usr/bin/base64;
	UUENCODE=/usr/bin/uuencode;
	ENCODING=base64;
I've follow your instructions and some other stuff and I have made a mix, I
would like ask you MIMENCODE=/usr/bin/base64  is the same as
MIMENCODE=/usr/bin/base64 -encode you have mentionated below or is antoher
encoding program?
Because I don't have it, so I have to installed base64 (I didnt' find it on
rpmfinder site).
Thank you again.
Marco.