Re: [hylafax-users] Weird empty transmission reports

Didn't seem to make any difference.

I'm starting to consider either compiling 4.2.1 from source instead of using
the Debian packages, or reverting to 4.1.1.  I hate to do anything that
drastic, but the lack of working transmission reports is becoming a problem.