[hylafax-users] Fax DID Routing Question

Does Inbound DID Routing of Faxes only work with the commercial version
of Hylafax?  Or does this work with the OpenSource/Free version as well?
Additionally, what hardware products support the ability to decode the
DID from the Analog line?  I'm looking for a 4-8 port solution (dual 4
port cards is fine too) to start.

I searched the archives, but didn't find anything on "DID Support".

Thanks,
-Anthony

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions