From: Lee Howard [mailto:faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:02 PM
To: Donald, Adam
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Is DID required for this application?

On 2005.02.24 11:52 "Donald, Adam" wrote:
> Lee
>
> Again, thank you very much for your insightful answers.
> Well, neither "ModemAnswerCmd: AT+FCLASS=1.0;A" nor " ModemAnswerCmd:
> AT+FCLASS=1;A" alleviated the HDLC errors.  However, "ModemAnswerCmd:
> AT+FCLASS=1.0;+F34=14,1,2;A" works great by itself and with CID
> related
> lines enabled (this is very exciting)!  Why would this be?

Because I think that something is going wrong with V.17 communications.

So, let me get this straight...

When you remove *all* of the stuff that you added for CID-DTMF and then
have just:

   ModemAnswerCmd: AT+FCLASS=1

Then you have HDLC errors until V.29 is used (9600)?

Does this happen with all senders or with just this particular one
sender that you're testing with?

Does this happen when you do not run the modem through the PBX?