[hylafax-users] hosts.hfaxd ip range

Hi Guys and Girls,

I used to be able to put a range of ip address into my /var/spool/hylafax/etc/hosts.hfaxd (EG:192.168.0.) file, to grant access to an entire network, but it doesn't appear to work anymore with the newer version.

Is this the case, has the functionality been taken out of the new hylafax versions, or have I just buggered something up, and that's the reason its not working like it used to?

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated!

Neil Wilson
DcData/LinuxBox S.A.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions