Re: [hylafax-users] Multitech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92/faxgetty no answe r

On 2005.02.23 07:15 "Donald, Adam" wrote:

I have set changed the ServerTracing: value to 0xFFF in the modem
config
file.  Are there certain items that I can look for in the
/var/log/messages
file that indicate whether or not ServerTracing is actually now
occurring at
this level or not?

You need to restart faxgetty. Once you do that you should see lots of AT commands and modem responses in the FaxGetty logs in /var/log/messages.