Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT5634ZPX-PCI-V92 and Wedging

Steve,

On both SuperG3 and non-SuperG3 calls HylaFAX sends ATH0 before dropping DTR. Mike would need to examine his server logs to make sure that it happened in that particular instance, but that's what it's *supposed* to do in 4.2.1, at least.

However, if for some reason ATH0 results with ERROR or no response at all, then it will just move on after 5 seconds.

Lee.