Re: [hylafax-users] ISA faxboards (GAMMAFAX)

install the board in your linux box and check if the
kernel recognizes it (showing new ttyXX ports). Other
way is visiting the manufacturer website (if there is
one) and check if they support linux...  cheers.

Pedro

--- Francesco Savari <f.savari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

---------------------------------
    Hello,
we have two GAMMAFAX boards on a PC equipped with a
Windows based faxprogram.
Now we would like to switch to hylafax (we have
already tested it witha simple serial modem), but we
don't want trow away our existinghardware; so here are
my questions:

   what is the device used to address ISA boards? For
serial portswe have ttyS0, ttyS1...
   are there examples of succesful use of GAMMAFAX
boards withhylafax?
Many thanks.
--
Lloyd