Re: [hylafax-users] Question about clients

-----Original Message-----
From: Koro@xxxxxx [mailto:Koro@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:28 AM
To: George Bell
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx; hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Question about clients

Thanks for the answer...
have you used any of them??? what is your experience??

I had a commercial system . And I could do the following with it:
        - All the incoming faxes were sent automaticaly to a Lotus Notes database
[David Brodbeck] This is pretty easy if you can set it up to look like an email address...look at the man page for faxrcvd.  You can have faxes emailed as PDF, TIFF, or PostScript files.
        - From Lotus Notes all people could send faxes using the following email address: number_fax@fax
[David Brodbeck]  Also do-able.  The manpage for faxmail might help get you started.  I think some other people have come up with improved scripts.
        - From Office, Open Office, PDF anyone could send faxes
[David Brodbeck] I've only done this in Windows, where there are a few print-to-fax clients that work pretty well.  I've never had to set it up from Linux, though.

        - Mailing of faxes..

is possible to do all this things with Hylafax and clients??

Thanks in advance

Apuntate mi nueva dirección: koro@xxxxxx
Nire helbide berria apuntatu:  koro@xxxxxx

George Bell <gbell5@xxxxxxx>
Enviado por: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/02/2005 02:56 PM

Para
hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Asunto

On Thursday 10 February 2005 08:39, Koro@xxxxxx wrote:
> I'm new to hylafax and to the list. I've just installed it in a Debian
> Sarge. I would like to know your opinion about the different clients that
> exists (for Linux, and also for windows)
>
> Thanks in advance

There's some information about the various clients here:

http://wiki.ifax.com/tiki-index.php

Also try the hylafax website.

George