Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and billion card

Anabela,

Only the Eicon card provides a proper fax interface via ports.

I don't think the billion cards will do fax unless they support CAPI + Fax.

Regards,

Kimble Young

anabela abreu wrote:

hello,

I´m trying to setup my billion pci card with hylafax, i try to modem emulated via ttyI0, but
the AT+FCLASS=? comand respond
0,8.

I don´t know if my card is supported by capi4hylafax, because it´s needed a capi driver and i have look and the capi driver was develloped for AVM.
My question is is possible to integrate hylafax with another pci card, than eicon and AVM, becuase all references ar for that.

If is possible what can i do to put this to work.

I have kernel 2.6.9, i have recompile my kernel with all options that i think that are necessary.
lsmod:
hfcpci 28716 0
mISDN_dsp 197248 0
l3udss1 32008 0
mISDN_l2 38272 0
mISDN_l1 10632 0
mISDN_core 77732 5 hfcpci,mISDN_dsp,l3udss1,mISDN_l2,mISDN_l1
md5 4352 1
ipv6 235840 26
parport_pc 25024 1
lp 12396 0