Re: [hylafax-users] bottom-justified pages

Le mardi 15 février 2005 à 07:48 -0800, Lee Howard a écrit :
> The receiving fax machine is doing the "bottom-justifcation",
> probably.  The sender (HylaFAX) is probably page-chopping.  See 'man
> hylafax-config' and set PageChop in /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.

First of all thanks for your answer!

I agree it looks like this kind of problem, because when my page is
filled enough is gets properly justified. However, adding "PageChop
none" to /etc/hylafax/config and stopping / starting Hylafax didn't
change the behavior...

And by default, PageChop is set to 'last', however this bottom-justified
thing applies to all my pages...

Any other idea? Thanks for your time!

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>