[hylafax-users] Hylafax and Ericson MD110 switch

Hi, I am currently using  Hylafax with multitech analog modems, but
would like to convert to ISDN modems for receiving faxes.

I am currently using an Ericson MD110 switchboard to route calls, and
was wondering if anyone else using Hylafax has had experience with
linking the Ericson MD110 to Hylafax via ISDN BRI interface cards? If
so, what interface cards worked with Hylafax to enable the full 8port
connection capable from the Ericson switch?

If anyone else (wo has not had experience with Ericson switches) can
assist with this, I would appreciate your comments too. From what I
understand from the switchboard technician, I need a ISDN modem
interface that supports type T (???) interfacing, and not type S (???).

Regards
Enrico