[hylafax-users] fax to email

I am fairly new to the Linux fax environment so bare with me. I recently installed Hylafax on a Fedora Core 3 box, I am using a USR 3CP5610 external serial modem to connect to it. I am running into 3 major questions.

1: when I try and receive a fax I get one of 2 errors, disconnected NG: Poor Line Condition or it says error and I get NG: Poor Line Condition, the logs say T.30 T2 timeout, expected signal not received, how can I resolve this?

2: where do you configure hylafax to point it to your mailing program, i.e. sendmail, postfix, etc, in that I mean how do you configure it to know to use postfix to send email out to FaxMaster?

3: Is there anyway for hylafax to read the DID of a phone number so that it knows the origin the fax was sent to, so you can point that DID to a users email address instead of having all faxes go to FaxMaster?

I can't get it to receive faxes because it only accepts maybe half of the first line of the document before failing, (I believe this is related to my modem being bad) and it has yet to send an email to FaxMaster to notify him of anything. Any help is greatly appreciated, I realize this is a lot to go on, but after looking over all of the FAQS and walkthroughs, i'm totally stuck. Thanks for any help in advance!

Doug