[hylafax-users] No attachments being faxed

Ok, after a lot of reading and a lot of tweaking i have almost tamed the hylafax beast.

My issue. Hylafax isn't faxing any attachments

My setup so far

I can email {faxnumber}@domain.com and the body of the text will be faxed no problem, which is great.
but, most of the emails it is going to be getting have rtf attachments. I have a program to convert rtf to ps, but i can't get it to print an attachment at all.

any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

-Dan

ps. i followed another post and tried setting up faxmail/application/ with a rtf script, but there wasn't any change.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions