Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with hylafax regarding job files without number and/or gnu.hylafax class

On 2005.02.10 12:18 Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
I did some investigation further into this after I sent this message.
It
looks like gnu.hylafax has been submitting jobs in this form since
forever (one job with just document and then another job with number
and
reusing the document). But only since last Monday hylafax has been
logging all these "Null or missing number".

A client *can validly* reuse uploaded documents. I'm not sure though why it would suddenly fail for you, though. What else happened on last Monday?