Re: [hylafax-users] Sendfax sends blank faxes

Thanks for all the help thus far, but I am still
having problems as described in the attached file. I
get the Failure to train remote modem at 2400 bps or
minimum speed error. Any suggestions?
Thanks
~Tyrone

P.S. I've downloaded all the newest drivers and
firmware for the modem, and I am awaiting a response
from Patton as to if there is any more recent
firmaware available.