Re: [hylafax-users] Problem: Timeouts with MultiTech MultiModemDI D

Lee, I upgraded the receiving system -- the one with the problem -- to 4.2.1
last time you asked.  (Notice this in the log: 'NSF possible remote station
ID: "HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.2.1"')

It's the *sending* system that's still 4.1.1, and I was just using that for
testing.  The receiving system was having problems receiving from other fax
machines, too.