Re: [hylafax-users] fax is send but in log is the message send incomplete

Am 2005.02.08 21:48 schrieb(en) PS:
I have a new hylafax-system with Fedora C3 and AVM Fritz PCI.
All is right, I can send and receive faxes. But when I send a fax with sambafax the fax will be send three times because everytime I get the message send incomplete:

Hello PS (strange name),

I have the same problem on a Debian system with an AVM B1 card. It did work for a while and probably the problem occurs since I updated anything. (I don't know which update caused the problem because I do not send faxes very often.)

I use WHFC to send faxes, so the problem has nothing to do with sambafax.

I already sent a bug report for capi4hylafax on the Debian bug tracking system, but did not yet get a reply.

I assume that c2faxsend from capi4hylafax is somehow telling hylafax this "send incomplete" message. That's why I think it's probably a problem in capi4hylafax.

In hylafax' config I have ServerTracing and Session Tracing set to 0x03FFFF and in config.faxCAPI I have LogTraceLevel: 4, which is the highest possible value according to the comment in the file.

In my log files I get similar messages. These do not really tell what's going wrong.

Does anyone know how to debug this problem?

Bodo