[hylafax-users] receive blank faxes with e-mail attachments

hi all, this is my first time using linux and hylafax,
and I am trying to get hylafax to receive a fax.

However,
when I do this (using email) the fax server send to FaxMaster an e-mail where
have a blank pdf attachment. (I tried with Tiff bau i have the same problem)
I've searched throughthe archives for this problem, but none of those
solutions work. Im using Hylafax 4.2.1 on Linux RedHat9
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

George Liolios