Re: [hylafax-users] How can I find out why Hylafax isn't using all lines available

On 2005.02.07 15:55 Ulf Zimmermann wrote:

It is running one faxq (we are using the /etc/init.d/hylafax script
which seems to be one included in hylafax).

We are running faxgetty for each line.

We do not have ModemReadyState in our config files.

Then you need to increase ServerTracing in your /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config file and look to see what FaxQueuer is doing and why it isn't queueing faxes to most of the modems.