Re: [hylafax-users] How can I find out why Hylafax isn't using all lines available

On 2005.02.07 15:19 Ulf Zimmermann wrote:
We got a fax server with a PRI card (23 modems). Right now I see two
lines used by two jobs. In the queue I see a few jobs tried and
waiting
for retry (Busy signal detected, etc.), 2 blocked by current job and
134
jobs not touched yet. While running faxstat a few times, the max of
used
lines I have seen was like 4-5.

Can anyone give me some hints where to look why it is not using more
lines?

How many faxqs are running? Do you have faxgetty running on all of the channels? Do you have a ModemReadyState (disabling the modem for outbound use) in your config files?