Re: [hylafax-users] Stuck sendq

I used "/etc/init.d/hylafax stop" to end hylafax, then did another ps to see
which one was left, and killed it.  Then "/etc/init.d/hylafax start" to fire
it back up.  Only one faxq running now.

I have not had to do anything as far as restarting hylafax, or creating cron
jobs to do anything with it, or anything.  It has generally been very well
behaved and has just "worked".  I'm even using a USR sportster external, and
have had absolutely no problems with it, until this little glitch.  And,
hopefully, this will have taken care of it.

Thanks again, Lee!

JM