Re: [hylafax-users] Q115 - getting hylafax to work on Suse (standard server 8) - this still works?

On 2004.10.27 07:54 pheonix1t wrote:
hello,
I'm trying to setup hylafax on SLSS8, (suse standard server 8).
Is this Q115 document still relevant?

Possibly, but probably not.

I see the version they speak of is a bit old.
I'm running an external modem on /dev/ttyS0.

I tried following the the procedures on this webpage
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/install.php#ss2.3.2

but it's not working. It's not dialing...

Logs. Show us logs. In your /var/spool/hylafax/log/ directory you have logs. If there is nothing there then look in /var/log/messages. You may need to set:

  ServerTracing: 0xFFF
  SessionTracing: 0xFFF

in your modem config file.