Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and LDAP

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 09:18:23AM +0200, Marcin Giedz wrote:
> Long long ago ;) I wrote message about Hylafax and PAM authentication with
> simple "patch" to achieve such authentication. Nowadays we have already PAM
> in Hylafax-cvs branch but .... things have changed and we wrote LDAP
> authentication against PAM ;). It's very simple and works very well. In a few
> days I prepare patch for Hylafax and small info how to setup such
> configuration.

Coolness. Speaking as the guy wrote the PAM patch, it's nice to see
another option, since PAM isn't universally available, where LDAP is
much more out there. I'm looking forward to seeing more options for it,
since it can only reduce my workload (which is always a good thing).

Way to go!

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My IM IDs: Jabber/pedersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICQ/103345809, AIM/pedermj022171