Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes are sent corrupted :(

El Martes, 22 de Junio de 2004 13:39, Enver ALTIN escribió:
> On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 13:37 +0200, Tomàs Núñez wrote:
> > I've tried this, thanks, but problem is not solved, it's till here :(
> > Any other hint?
>
> Did you restart HylaFAX after downgrading the package?
Yes, I did /etc/init.d/hylafax restart, but still the same :(... Thanks for
the advice.

So, do you think it's a conversion problem? I thought It could not be, as I
see jobs in PostScript format in Hylafax queue, and they look perfect before
they are sent...

Should I do any conversion test to make sure where the problem is? (I thought
it was in modem config...)