[hylafax-users] DEBIAN/ISDN/Hylafax

<x-tad-bigger>Hi all,

Just getting along configuring and running HylaFax ( last Debian unstable ) using capi4hylafax with AVM Fritz PCI. Before I updated HYLAFAX everthing worked fine. I am stuck right now, hope someone having the same prroblem. Here's how things are:

CAPI subsystem seems to work well, at least I am already merrily receiving faxes using c2faxrcvd.

Sending, however, doesn't work at all. Trying to send a TIFF file using c2faxsend reliably ends up in a SIGSEGV. Sending PS-files using sendfax seems fine at first, the fax job is queued but never
sent.

storage:/var/spool/hylafax/docq# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on storage.planconnect.net: Running
Modem faxCAPI (): Running and idle

JID Pri S Owner Number Pages Dials TTS Status
47 126 S root 555shoe 0:0 0:12

Nothing else seems to happen there; file will not be sent, and after some time dequeued with a message of time expire in the syslog file. Slightly running out of ideas what to do now,
can someone enlighten me?

Markus</x-tad-bigger>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions