[hylafax-users] Cannot view incoming faxes

Hi All,

I've just tried to install a newly built HylaFAX system on my SuSE SLES8
system.

The problem is that I cannot do anything with the received faxes - I just
get a bunch of black horizontal lines after filtering from both fax2ps and
tiff2ps.
Strangly enough, if I take a fax-tiff file that was received using the same
modem, but on Win2K fax service, I cannot view that in any tiff viewer (on
linux) either!!
This modem worked no problem as a Win2K fax service, so I suspect that it
should also work with HylaFAX.

I have:
kernel:  2.4.21-138-smp
HylaFAX: 4.1.8
libtiff:  3.6.1
gv 3.5.8 which calls gs 7.05

config.ttyS0 has:
ModemType Class2
ModemSendFillOrder LSB2MSB
ModemRecvFillOrder MSB2LSB

When I comment out the ModemSend/Recv fillorders, there is no change, but
when I swop their values around the sending fax gets a receive fault from
HylaFAX and Hylafax does not keep the received tiff image.

Where can I start to solve this problem please?

What other configs should I supply in order to get some help on this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Zoltan.