[hylafax-users] Fax-out Problem ( Cannot Fax-out More than 2 Pages)

Dear all,

My name is Dickson and come from Hong Kong.  I have a problem of using hylafax server.

The fax receiver cannot get more than ONE pages (i.e.: the receiver only can receive ONE page although I sent 2pages or above) when use the hylafax server to fax out.

However, I can view the correct pages output from both /var/spool/hylafax/docq and my cypheus client program preview function.  Also, I can receive the incoming fax normally.  This is a stranger thing!

Therefore, I would like to seek advice from experts and the solution.

Hylafax server Version is 4.1.8

Linux Version is Fedora Core 1

Client Program is Cypheus 3.02

Best regards,