Re: [hylafax-users] AW: how can i change the timeout for sending a fax?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:45:25 +0200, Sebastian Kösters <skoesters@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>i mean the time that hylafax waits before its stops to send.
>
>For example. When I send a Fax with 44 pages hylafax stops sending after a
>while because it takes to much time to send this number of pages. I want
>hylafax to wait longer so the 44 pages could be submitted.

From what you says it seems that HylaFAX stops right in the middle of a fax
being sent, is it what you see? If so, send log file.

If not, that is it does not try a fax because too much time has passed, then
try putting into /etc/hylafax/hyla.conf

KillTime:    "now +24 hours"

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx