Re: [hylafax-users] Typerules and pdf conversion

It never occurred to me that submitting faxes remotely could make a
difference.

I just tried the following.
I am submitting faxes remotely using the GNU Java library, which is when i
get the error.
When I ftp (binary) the file to the HylaFAX server and use sendfax, it goes
through.

From the server logs, it looks like the same conversion commands are
executed by the server.

When using sendfax, log looks like
>> bin/ps2fax -o docq/doc45.ps;41 -r 196 -w 1728 -l 297 -m 4294967295 -2
docq/doc45.ps.45

When submitting remotely, log looks like
>>bin/pdf2fax -o docq/doc46.ps;70 -r 98 -w 1728 -l 280 -m 4294967295 -2
docq/doc46.ps.46
>>Jun 12 13:12:44 sf-newacts-dev1 FaxQueuer[17766]: JOB 46: CONVERT
DOCUMENT: exit status 0x100

The detailed error is as follow

>>Your facsimile job to 914159135511 was not sent because document
conversion
>>to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:
>>****************Unknown operator: qendstream
>>Error: /rangecheck in --roll--

Thanks a bunch for the help.
-Binu