[hylafax-users] No response to MPS repeated 3 times

I'm been having trouble sending out faxes lately. The problem isn't
constant. I have 2 PCI rocket modems in my fax server. One card, I have
using 3 ports configured at fax class 2. The other card I am using 2 ports,
configured using fax class 1. I did this to try to troubleshoot after
reading some others having similar problems with Class 2. The problem seems
to be occurring on both classes though. The same fax will get the "No
response to MPS repeated 3 times" error after sending sometimes even 12
pages successfully. The fax is then required, and might have the same
problem, or it might complete successfully. I have seen the problem occur on
every modem device/port and phone line. I've also seen just the opposite,
seeing each one also transmit successfully.

I can supply logs if that helps at all.