[hylafax-users] Sendmail and Hylafax problem

I have installed sendmail and hylafax to send fax directly (using faxmail).

When I use sendfax everything is OK, but when I try to send a mail to the Fax
server I receive this status information from faxstat -s command.

HylaFAX scheduler on togv: Running
Modem ttyS0 (+582129512745): Sending job 21

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
21   127 R   root daniel        0:1   0:12

HylaFAX scheduler on togv: Running
Modem ttyS0 (+582129512745): Waiting for modem to come ready

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
21   126 S   root daniel        0:1   1:12   14:34 No carrier detected

I don't know what happen with my Modem (Multitech systems model MT2834ZDX).

Some body can help me?

Thanks.
P.D. (Sorry for my english, is not my primary language)