From: Peter Verhoeven [mailto:Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March 2004 2:07 PM
To: Geoff Tait
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] Mandrake 9.2 Hylafax not quite working?

Thanks Geoff - all of those steps are familiar. Although I also tried not having faxgetty running at all and using faxmodem since I only require outbound service. This box I'm setting up is also only used by one person so I'll stick with 777 for now. Also, I've tried both Class 1 and 2 with no improved results. In my travels I changed a bunch of other stuff aswell like setting up the hosts.hfaxd entry for client access (using WHFC from Windows) and modem related config entries I can't even remember right now ;)