Re: [hylafax-users] PDF attachement on a diet

If you grab the file using the browser, you just added
garbage in the file. Do cat <file> | col -b >
<newnotify.awk>
My permissions are
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root

but I guess that is not the problem. You have
uuncode/mimencode installed in the box?

--- The Duke Has You <thedukehasyou@xxxxxxxxxxx>

=== message truncated ===