Re: [hylafax-users] 4.1.8 compile problem - tifflib version

Frank,

HylaFAX 4.1.8 & libtiff 3.5.7

@libtiff.so, @libtiff.so.3 are not links at all. They look like they were installed by the install script and are the correct files.

I have tried libtiff version 3.5.7 and get exactly the same results as v. 3.6.1 when I try to ./configure HylaFAX:
... checking TIFF library version
ld.so.1: ./a.out: fatal: relocation error: file ./a.out: symbol
TIFFGetVersion: referenced symbol not found
  Found tiffio.h version 0
  Found libtiff version

Incompatible TIFF Library.

I'm still open to ideas....