Re: [hylafax-users] Cheap modem work with Linux + Hylafax

Something I can talk about with some authority.  The big thing I have found when dealing with cheap modems is the chipset of the modem.  I would do your research on the mail archive on it before buying.  I do forewarn you that you will have problems but sometimes you can get lucky.  I am of course presuming your talking an external hardware modem.  Remember you get what you pay for.  You'll either pay for it up-front or in labor.  Happy hunting.

                           Matt Sorah
                               MIS
                  Eagle Equipment Corp.

hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/24/2004 09:37:38 PM:

> Hi all,

>             I am looking for am modem that supports to send/receive
> Hylafax. Is there modem I can get less than $50?

> Thanks
> SR

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions