[hylafax-users] DTMF Routing - which modem is capable

Title: Emailing a copy of sent fax (PDF) back to user
Dear all,

I am developing DTMF routing. I found that my modem doesn't support Dual-Tone Multifrequency. That mean it cannot recognise DTMF signal from the other end. Could you please advice which external modem can recognise DTMF signal? Please give me the brand name and model name, i am going to buy one since my project deadline is approaching.

Thanks

Lui

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions