Re: [hylafax-users] Document combiner

Let me see if I can describe our version of this a little better.  In our
discussions with our clients, we've used the phrase "Assembling a Fax".
Basically, they want to be able to go to multiple Windows applications and
piece together a fax.

I know it sounds horrible, but this is a real need on our clients offices.
If anyone knows of a good tool for this, please let me know.  If anyone
wants to pursue writing one, let me know: I'll need one by the end of May.

Thats not horrible at all, I think its perfectly reasonable. Who wouldn't want to be able to create a basic page in word, attach a couple pdfs, and grab a couple graphs from an image program, and then fax it as one transaction. Its on my todo list for the client we're using (http://beta9.be/hylafax/). Unfortunately its not near the top of my list and it won't be done by May; its possible it might get done over the summer months.

--
Steven Kurylo