Re: [hylafax-users] Document combiner

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Document combiner

> If my memory serves me correctly, Cypheus, WHFC, and RelayFax all
> support sending multiple documents, so if you use Windows and prefer
> that...
>
> Lee.

Does RelayFax work with Hylafax? I can't find that info on their website
after a quick perusal.

What I am looking for is an application that allows people at their
workstation to print from an application to a FAX device, fill out a
cover page, and then attach several multi-page TIFF and PDF
documents that may be legal and letter size. The faxes may be
from 1 to 150 pages long.

The order of the documents in the outgoing fax have to maintain
the order in which they were printed/attached.

We process mortgage loans and new files have to be presented
in a "stacking order" each lender dictates.

Cypheus comes close to doing all this except documents lose
their stacking order. There are some other issues with Cypheus
but I won't go into them in this context.

The loan processors aren't command line savvy so building the
faxes by hand isn't an option even though that works great with the
sendfax command.

If I could find some client s/w to do all this it would be a big win
for us.

Any help appreciated.

Mike