Re: [hylafax-users] AW: [hylafax-users]

--- Steven Kurylo <skurylo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Andreas Dyck wrote:
>
> >Hi Steve,
> >
> >how do you send them to hylafax? Do I need a
> hylafax-client on the HP-UX
> >box?
> >

> Yes that would be the easiest way.  You could
> rcp/scp the file to the
> hylafax server and call sendfax on the server, but I
> don't see the point
> for this extra work.

Imagine that he sents the file in a user base action,
and he configured the system to sending the file using
lpr, for example. The user call him saying that want
stop the job because lpr deamon is the owner of the
job. If the sending process is made using a client the
user can do it by him/hersefl..