[hylafax-users] c2faxsend

Hi,

I am running Hylfax with SuSe Linux v7.3, c4l-c4-2001.09.25, capi4hylafax-01.02.02, and an AVM C4 fax card. It is running fine most of the time. However, now and then when the there are many jobs in the send queue, c2faxsend hangs. If I try to restart hylafax, a new set of c2faxsend processes is created, but the c2faxsend processes prior to the restart still exist. The new c2faxsend processes also hang. When I reboot everything works fine fine again.

I have not looked in detail at the c2faxsend source, but the main method is waiting for a semaphore. The semaphore is signaled in a callback function. My guess is that the callback function is never invoked.

Has anybody experienced the same problem?

Best Regards,
Harald

MSN Messenger http://www.msn.no/computing/messenger - Den korteste veien mellom deg og dine venner