Re: [hylafax-users] Routing received faxes

On 2004.03.11 02:08 Cassie Bezuidenhout wrote:

Hi All

Can someone please explain to me how a Received Fax would end up in a
specific users Mailbox. How does this process work. As I understand it
would have a modem that receives a fax, with 20 users using the
service.
What decides who gets the message

See 'man faxrcvd'.

The decision is made based on something like receiving device, Caller ID, TSI, DID, SUB, etc.