Re: [hylafax-users] All black tiff image for all Incoming fax

Title: Re: [hylafax-users] All black tiff image for all Incoming fax
I had the same issue under Solaris using libtiff 3.6.1.  Reverting to 3.5.7 solved the problem.

Regards,
Adrian Newby

Message from "KY Lui" <kylui@xxxxxxxxxx> , received on 3/9/04 5:50 PM:

Dear all,

I am configuring a hylafax 4.1.8 with inbound fax. The system can receive the fax successfully however the received tif file is a all black image. When I used a ghostscript viewer to view the tiff file, the whole image is covered by black color only. Please advice.

I am using Redhat 8.0

Many thanks

Max

---------------------------------

Adrian Newby
Chief Technology Officer
Prudent Rx Inc.
100 Corporate Pointe, Suite 395
Culver City, CA 90230

P: +1 (310)642-1700 x124
F: +1 (310)642-1701
e: anewby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Notice of Confidentiality**
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of the communication is prohibited.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions