[hylafax-users] Last Page is Garbage from Long Distance Faxes

We are running HylaFax-4.1.8 on a FreeBSD server with an old USR PCI fax modem. All works well except that I have begin to notice a high percentage of faxes which have the last page garbled. Single page faxes are no problem but the last page get whacked and it seems to be only from those faxes which are calling from long distance areas. When I test the server with a fax machine in the same area code all works well. But our branch offices in NYC and NJ are sending faxes in which get the last page zapped.

The log shows there was an abnormal termination but it doesn't say anything else. Can anyone offer some advice?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions