Re: [hylafax-users] faxrcvd notify via call placed to cell phone

Yes. I considered this sendfax approach but I have 2 problems with it.
1) cannot control the number of rings that sendfax waits before giving
up and 2) the modem will have to be cycled through all of the
initializations before and after the call (and my modems take forever to
init).

I looked at sendpage but best I can tell you have to be talking to a
special pager network or service provider to get this to work. ??

And of course all I want to do is just ring a phone so the recipient can
see my caller id info and know by the number that they have a fax
waiting.

Thoughts?