[hylafax-users] faxrcvd notify via call placed to cell phone

Title: faxrcvd notify via call placed to cell phone

I have some users that would like to be notified of a new fax arrival by getting a call on the cell phone.  They will look at the calling number and know that it is the fax system and know that it means they have a new fax.  Same thing many people do with voice mail.

So I thought I would consider developing some feature expansion on faxrcvd.

Anyone have a quick and modem-time efficient (in terms of having to go through a modem reset) way to make a call with just X number of rings?

Frank

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions