-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von massimo
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2004 16:51
An: Pedro Rocadas
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [hylafax-users] as400script

I'm tryiing in a other way, I would like first that all is ok in linux.
I send a testapage in lpr, it send the fax but there is not the eps file.
The right on the file eps are ok.
I don't understand this command:
echo -e "\000epsf[x0ca y0ca nx ny ]{logo.eps}" > $FILE_T

The file he generate is 47 k and the image is 600 k!

Bye